ASSISTING THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR RESOLVE BUILDING AND INSURANCE DISPUTES
I advise and act for all construction sector businesses in relation to:
- Pursuing and defending all kinds of building disputes including breach of contract, misleading and deceptive conduct, professional negligence and building defect claims against builders, developers, insurers, subcontractors, architects, engineers, project managers, surveyors, certifiers and tenants.
- Pursuing and defending professional negligence claims against numerous other professions including accountants, finance and insurance professionals, managing agents and lawyers.
- Insurance policy coverage advice and acting in insurance coverage claims and disputes in relation to:
- Home owners warranty insurance;
- Civil liability and professional indemnity insurance;
- Contract works insurance (construction all risk insurance);
- Public liability insurance; and
- Business package insurance.
- Professional disciplinary investigations, complaints and prosecutions.
To quickly find out whether I can assist you, please email me at email@example.com advising your details, the nature of the issues you are facing and the names of the other parties involved.