ASSISTING THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR RESOLVE BUILDING AND INSURANCE DISPUTES
I advise and act for home owners, owners corporations and commercial property owners in relation to:
- Pursuing and defending all kinds of building disputes including breach of contract, misleading and deceptive conduct, professional negligence and building defect claims against builders, developers, insurers, subcontractors, architects, engineers, project managers, surveyors, certifiers and tenants.
- Pursuing and defending professional negligence claims against numerous other professions including accountants, finance and insurance professionals, managing agents and solicitors.
- Insurance policy coverage advice and resolving insurance coverage claims and disputes concerning:
- Home owners warranty insurance;
- Contract works insurance (construction all risk insurance);
- Public liability insurance; and
- Building and home and contents insurance.
- Strata law related disputes including:
- Repair or maintain issues;
- Renovation consent and unauthorised renovation issues;
- Issues with adjoining properties including dividing fence, retaining wall and tree disputes;
- Insurance claims;
- Compulsory strata manager appointments;
- Access to lots;
- Defending levy recovery actions (if a reasonable defence is available); and
- Contractor agreements and termination.
- Commercial and retail lease disputes.
To quickly find out whether I can assist you, please email me at email@example.com advising your details, the nature of the issues you are facing and the names of the other parties involved.