WHY CHOOSE STANTON LEGAL TO RESOLVE THE INSURANCE ISSUES FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
The point of insurance is to look after you and your business when something goes wrong. I can help you with:
- Understanding what you can and cannot claim for;
- Preparing and submitting your insurance claim;
- Liaising with your insurer to make sure your insurance claim is properly considered and progressed;
- Because you are frustrated with getting the run-around from your insurer while your issues continue to escalate; or
- Because you are dissatisfied your insurer’s approach to or assessment of your claim.
When it comes to accepting an outcome that leaves you exposed or out of pocket, you should not simply take the word of your insurer or its very friendly and sympathetic consultant. You need advice from an experienced specialist insurance lawyer. My 10 years spent specialising in acting for insurers whilst working in some of Sydney’s most respected insurance practices means that I will:
- Quickly and efficiently let you know where you stand, your options and the best way forward;
- Quickly cut to the chase and effectively communicate with your insurer to identify if an appropriate outcome can be reached by agreement; and
- If an appropriate outcome cannot be quickly negotiated, I will let you know what you need to do to take the matter further and if you wish to, I will decisively get on with it.
Whatever legal issue you are facing, the only way to obtain consistently high quality and efficient legal assistance is to have all of the work done by one specialist lawyer who is across all of the detail and has the time to do your work properly and in a timely manner.
On top of the expertise, efficiency and personal service that I will bring to your matter, I charge below market rates that do not increase as your matter progresses. I pass on external expenses at cost and do not charge for internal expenses such as printing, photocopying, scanning, sending or receiving facsimiles. For some types of matters, I can offer you the options of capped or fixed fees for certain scopes of work, in addition to the usual hourly rate with an estimate approach.
I started Stanton Legal and do things differently by being a specialist who only acts in a limited number of matters at once so that I can provide my clients with what I believe they deserve.
To quickly find out whether I can assist you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org advising your details, the nature of the issues you are facing and the names of the other parties involved.